A record number of 800 companies from 41 countries have participated in Arabplast 2015
Arabplast 2015 has proven to be 40% bigger than the 2013 edition, following greater response from exhibitors and sponsors.
On display at Arabplast 2015 were new products and technologies in injection moulding, blow moulding, wrapping and packaging, pre and post plastic processing techniques as well as raw materials, such as additives and polymers. The show covered a wide spectrum of plastic machinery, plastic/rubber processing technology, pre and post-processing systems, plastic packaging technology, injection moulding, blow moulding, wrapping technology, extrusions, chemicals and additives, semi finished goods, engineering plastics and plastic products.
The trade fair yielded positive visitor response to high International level of participation and to the wide spectrum of exhibitors and exhibits.
Approximately 33% more trade professionals visited Arabplast 2015 edition. 39% of the visitors were from countries outside of GCC. The largest number of foreign visitors came from Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt, African countries, and India, while China, Germany, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon contributed adequately to the trade visitors.
* 49% of the trade visitors showed their interest for Plastic machinery and Plastic related equipment
* 31% of the visitors expressed their interest for raw materials
* 20% of trade visitors were interested in meeting participants from Thermoforming, Extruders, Packaging related companies
* 67% of the visitors were senior-level management officials
* 33% of visitors indicated that they were influential in making their company's investment decisions